Finding healthy ground chicken recipes is important if you want to remain healthy and slim. Ground chicken is a favorite kind of protein among people in diet. Ground chicken is considered to be lean and low fat. That is why making dishes from ground chicken is good for your diet.
I have been making dishes from ground chicken for a long time. Since there are so many healthy ground chicken recipes that you can try, it is impossible for you to run out of idea about what to make when you have ground chicken in the pantry. However, beside of making it delicious and good for the taste buds, make sure that the healthy ground chicken recipes that you make are truly healthy and good for your health.
Below, you will see 3 healthy ground chicken recipes that are totally delicious and good for your body. Do not worry about the cooking because all these healthy ground chicken recipes below are easy to make. By making these healthy ground chicken recipes below, you will have good food for the soul and for the body as well.
1. Simple Chicken Meatball: Healthy Ground Chicken Recipes that Takes No Time to Make
This dish is totally delicious, healthy, easy to make, and also useful. The chicken meatball can basically be incorporated in everything, including pasta, rice, sandwich, and so on. This is why this chicken meatball recipe makes in the list of healthy ground chicken recipes that you should try.
· To make the healthy ground chicken recipes, you will need these following ingredients: 1/2 pound ground chicken breast, 1/2 onion (half grated, half chopped), 2 garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 egg (beaten), 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs.
· First of all, you need to preheat your oven to 426 degrees. Then, get a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper. In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients above with your hand until shapeable dough is formed, then, form the dough into 1-inch meatballs and line up on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven until cooked completely, it takes about 10-15 minutes.
One of the healthy ground chicken recipes that so easy to make is this chicken meatball recipe. You can make it in 20 minutes or less and the possibility of eating the meatball is endless. The meatball can be incorporated with other healthy ground chicken recipes such as in pasta or with chicken hash brown.
2. Asian-Style Chicken Lettuce Wraps: Healthy Ground Chicken Recipes with Authentic Asian Taste
Chicken lettuce wraps are popular as finger food and as appetizer. This dish is indeed delicious and easy to make. The recipe below is going to show you chicken lettuce wraps recipe with Asian flavor. Surely, this is going to be the best healthy ground chicken recipes you ever try.
· To make the healthy ground chicken recipes, you will need these following ingredients: 16 large butter lettuce leaves, 1 pound ground chicken breast, 2 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 tablespoon oil, 2 garlic cloves (grated), 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (minced finely).
· The first step to make this dish is preparing a large patter, and then you need to arrange the lettuce on the large platter. You can also prepare some dipping sauces according to your preference, such as Asian sweet chili sauce or Thai dipping, your choice.
· In a large bowl, mix the ground chicken breast with the soy sauce and cornstarch and then let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, heat oil in a nonstick skillet and put the grated garlic and minced ginger, stir-fry for about 10 seconds. Then, add the chicken mixture and stir often for 3-4 minutes until the chicken mixture is golden brown and completely cooked.
· For the plating of the healthy ground chicken recipes, spoon the chicken mixture into a bowl and then serve them with the lettuce leaves. You can also provide more toppings for the chicken lettuce wraps. Popular toppings for the healthy ground chicken recipes like this are including green onions, cashews, and chopped chili for heat.
3. Sweet Potato and Chicken Hash Brown: Healthy Ground Chicken Recipes That Perfect for Breakfast
This recipe is perfect for breakfast because of you get to eat tasty hash brown from sweet potato mixed with chicken instead of your regular hash brown. The hash brown can be served with any side dishes or with any sauce. Pesto sauce, marinara sauce, or even ranch sauce is perfect for the dish. The healthy ground chicken recipes never get this easy compared to this chicken hash brown.
· To make the healthy ground chicken recipes, you will need these following ingredients: 1 pound sweet potatoes, 1 pound ground chicken breast, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, and 3 tablespoons unsalted butter.
· The first step to do in order to make the healthy ground chicken recipes is peeling the sweet potatoes. After the sweet potatoes are peeled, shred them finely. You can use cheese grater or you can also use a food processor with shredder attached inside the processor.
· After the sweet potatoes are completely shredded, transfer the shredded sweet potatoes into a big bowl. Into the bowl, add all remaining ingredients, except for the butter. Use your hands to combine gently the mixture until the mixture is evenly mixed.
· Heat a large non stick skillet on a stove and melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Then, scoop 1/3 part of the hash brown mixture into the pan and flatten the mixture into ½ inch thick patty, flip the patty after a minute or two. Cook the remaining chicken mixture in the same method.